Monday, May 04, 2009

Pass along


Ooh, I have a pass-along award! This is the sort where someone tells you they like your blog, and then you pass the honor on to more people. It's a good way of learning about other blogs, as well as of letting folks know you think highly of them. One Sick Mother gave me this one, a Premio Dardos award:

The Prémio Dardos is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.

Now, who to pick, who to pick. So many good choices, and only ten spots to fill. Trying not to duplicate OSM, here's the list:

4 comments:

FridaWrites said...

Thanks so much--very much appreciated. I enjoyed looking at some new blogs too.

Full Tilt said...

I always learn about new blogs through awards. I just posted an award from Wheelie, and will post my list of recipients after some thought. I hope you are having a good week!

Lisa Moon said...

Embarrassingly far behind in my readings and postings, but OMGosh, THANK YOU!

I feel incredibly honoured. :) Am almost blushing, I think.

Now I must pass this along. Luckily it's a long weekend for me so I might actually have a chance to finish the catching up I keep starting but never finishing! Did that make sense?!

Anyway, even though I've not been around much, always thinking of you.

Much respect and appreciation.
L

yanub said...

It's great to be able to share and to have the chance, now and again, to showcase other blogs. It's never as easy as it seems it will be to pick a handful, either!